As of December 25th 2015 I joined the Bride to be Club, which I am more than over the moon about and since then we have been going full force in deciding the type of wedding we want as a couple.
We came to the conclusion that a Rustic Chic Wedding was going to suit us to a tee. They are full of atmosphere, warm colours, textures, history and a blank canvas. We didn't want to have to compromise on theme/colour scheme if the venues decor was very much styled itself and didn't fit in with our plans and ideas.
So queue the search for a barn venue, and this post is all about our visit to The Airedale Barn at East Riddlesden Hall.
The beautiful Grade II listed barn can hold between 50-250 people and seat up to 150 people, is fully heated, decorated with fairy lights (my fave) and has a stunning outlook for your guests and your photographs.
No detail is left at East Riddlesden Hall, even the path to the main house is dressed with beautiful romantic lights.
The beautiful lighting and possibilities don’t end there, the fairy lights, lanterns and LOVE sign are just, well, freaking amazing! Team this with bunting, wooden crates and candles and this venue will rock your SOCKS off.
These stunning floral arrangements have been created by 'Stems Design'
The flowers can even extend to the windows...how cute!
What stole my heart was this amazing top table, it was a complete show stopper by 'Typical Type.' They have done a great job in designing what could be the focal point of any wedding.
If you want to be centre stage then is this something for you. Even the lights are not your average supermarket bulb; these bad boys are the Godfather of all bulbs and will give your reception such an atmosphere, not to mention amazing photographs.
Walking out of the barn you have a beautiful pond and garden areas which your guests can peruse, and the house will be a fabulous backdrop to your photographs.
Your photograph opportunities don’t end with the barn and house, there are some other lovely building on the grounds which offer some real rustic walls and wooden doors if you want to keep with the rustic theme.
Here are a few things we learnt from our visit…
· The entire site is exclusive from 5pm onwards (apart from Thursdays & Fridays where it is exclusively yours all day)
· You get an event manager to co-ordinate the day which is hugely important to make sure everything is going to plan and timescale. Plus they also act as a toastmaster which means you don’t have to ask Uncle Bob to do it after a few drinks.
· The experienced wedding team will set up the venue on the morning of the wedding so you can sit back, relax and drink buck fizz.
· Private hire of the barn from 9.30am – Midnight, with music and the bar till 11.30pm, so your guests can party right to the end.
· 140 Cheltenham wooden chairs with champagne seat pad, 15 round tables and 10 trestle tables. So you can design your day just how you want it.
Here are all the contact details for East Riddlesden Hall.
Bradford road, Riddlesden, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD20 5EL
01535 607075 | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are getting married at this gorgeous barn at East Riddlesden Hall, then please contact me via the form HERE.