A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME...
Hello there, I’m Clare but people often refer to me as Clare bear, Clara or just bear, I’m cool with all four.
For anyone who knows me, I just love a wee bit of Ole romance, and I love ('obsessed' my fiancé would say) photography. So lets just throw it all out there and say, your wedding photography is safe with me, because it is.
Wedding days are full of love and laughter and I adore nothing more, than being able to capture this happening and anticipating beautiful moments throughout the day. Having photographs of your weddings guests enjoying themselves, where two families are coming together is what it’s all about at the end of the day and I get to say that its my pleasure to be able to do that…how awesome is that?!
A few fun facts about me...
- I have been doing photography since age 16 and moved to Farnham, darn South, where I completed my photography degree.
- My 2 year old Ted keeps me extremely active and he also likes to use me as a climbing frame.
- I am newly married myself so I will literally talk your head off regarding weddings.
- My fiancé proposed on Christmas Day 2015, on one knee holding our little Ted in the park where we had our first date.
- He contacted ‘Don’t Tell the Bride’ (bahhhh ha ha not EVEN joking) Who would want a golf themed wedding?...NOT ME 😂
- I love cake and a cup of tea, can this be classed as a past time?
- Huge fan of ‘The Great British Bake Off’ & ‘Mr Selfridge’...why did they both have to end!!
- We have a long haired cat that has white feet whose name is obviously ‘Socks’.
- My favourite drink, Gin & Tonic.
- In an evening you can find Dan & I watching a psychological thriller.
Do you think we are going to get on like a house on fire? Brill, then come and take a look at my wedding gallery HERE.